The love that would burn me forever has been cooled down.
She knew that what I wanted to protect was only this much space. But she doesn’t know what I’m protecting in this circle. She shouldn’t know this until the end. This is all I want now.
“I am a kind of person who goes until the very end. Because that is me. I have to go till the end with you. No matter where that might be.”
I believed what she said. I thought that if it were Yeol Mae, she could do it. And… if it were that Yeol Mae, I thought that I could lean on her just a little bit.
But I wanted more than that. I did not only want his flesh…but his soul.
It’s because I loved this man the most.
“I’m the one who fixed your heart.”
- It was when we broke up for a while. For the first time.
- You should say it right. It’s not when we broke up. It’s when you dumped me for the first time. Is it not?
- What’s your point?
- Ah, so I was dumped because of him. You dumped me because you liked that bastard, right?
- Don’t call him that.
- Were you two-timing me?
- YES. Yes, I was. If you think it’s unfair, then sue me.
- You used to say “let’s break up” so many times.
- If you wanted to know why I dumped you, you should’ve asked.
- If I did ask you, would it have made a difference? You told me to break up whenever we had a fight. What’s there to ask?
This became more obvious as time went on.